The Ontario Child Health Support Unit is comprised of 2 hubs and a network of 6 pediatric academic health centers:
- A hub focused on Clinical Trials (Methods, Biostatistics and Health Economics) at SickKids.
- A hub focused on Administrative Data Research and Database Management for Research at CHEO
- A network of 6 pediatric academic health centers including;
- McMaster Children's Hospital
- London Health Science Centre / St. Joseph's Health Care London
- Kingston General Hospital / Hotel Dieu Hospital
- Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital